You may initially get a bit of a stomach ache and go to the toilet more frequently than usual, but your body will adjust.
Also, you may not even enjoy some of the vegetable juices at first, but after a while you’ll love them!
- Start with simple fruit juices and then move on to vegetable juices
- Use organic produce where possible
- Always wash produce thoroughly
- What’s suitable to juice or blend – see juicer vs blender
- Remove seeds and hard skins
We all have different needs and wants which affect how we decide to juice, and what we want to gain from it. Some people are juicing to fight cancer or other illnesses, others to detox the liver, clean the body or simply to improve general health. However no matter what path we are on, juicing isn’t just about enjoying tasty and nutritious drinks, but to enjoy a healthy and balanced lifestyle along the way by avoiding processed foods and staying active.
So allow enough time for grocery shopping and juice making, so juicing and even cleaning up becomes an enjoyable part of the day. Make it a lifestyle.